We shall not to be associated with third parties linked to our website
Access to and use of our websites is provided by TecPolUK subject to this terms and conditions.
By using ‘the website’ you accept be by law bound by these terms and conditions, which should certainly be effective instantly on your very first use of the web site. If you don’t accept be by law bound by the following terms and conditions, you mustn’t access or make use of the web site.
1. TecPolUK reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice by publishing modifications on ‘the website’. Make sure you read the conditions and terms on a regular basis to actually be aware of any changes. Your ongoing use of web site after modifications are posted indicates you accept be by law bound by these conditions as revised.
2. TecPolUK shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative loss or damage whatsoever however caused unless the company has been proven negligent in their actions and work executed. We shall not be made responsible for future problems or issues as effect of the use or inability to use this website, pages, any errors, misrepresentations, or omissions in the material contained within.
3. The information on these website pages have been prepared with reasonable care and it is considered by us being legitimate, honest and truthful as of the date of submission (use of facilities) to our web-sit
4. You acknowledge that the materials uploaded or downloaded or in any manner accessed by using our website pages are acquired entirely at your own risk and that you’ll be entirely responsible for any resulting harm caused to computer software or computer systems and/or any consequent data loss even when we’ve been advised of the potential risk of such harm.
TecPolUK will not accept any legal responsibility in association with any third party web sites that might be linked or accessible via our very own Website and does not endorse or approve the contents of such website.
Claims Relationship between Member/Clients and TecPolUK (TPUK) shall be governed by the laws of the state of UK an EU without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Member and TPUK agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the UK & European Superior Court. TPUK failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TPUK shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TPUK is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of the TPUK remain in full force and effect. Member/Clients agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TPUK must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred. The section titles in the TPUK are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
1) Except whereby specifically stated on the contrary the written text, illustrations or photos and graphics incorporated into ‘the website’ are classified as the copyright of TecPolUK.
2) You may acquire or print out individual web pages only if they are clearly to your own private use and therefore are never to be in public reproduced.
3) Copying or storage of entire or portion of our web site is expressly prohibited.
4) The entire contents of the website remain the property of TecPolUK and are copyright with all rights reserved.
TecPolUK make every effort to provide products and services that are of the highest standard. We also endeavour to treat all our customers professionally, consistently and honestly.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of our services, please do not hesitate to call or email us at email@example.com. We will attend to your complaint quickly, efficiently and confidentially. Within 24 hours, we will acknowledge your complaint and will advice you off what steps we are taking to resolve the issues you have. On regular basis, you will be informed of the progress of the work we do to try to resolve problem you experience.
All of the data that we collect from our clients/visitors is processed by operates who either work for us or for one of our service providers. Our team may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted by payment processing third party like “PayPal”. All registration credentials provided (or chosen by you) which enables you to access certain features or parts of our network, you are responsible to keep safe and confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the www is not entirely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Remember log out to close your web browser when you have finished your user session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your personal information if you share your computer/tablet/smartphone or a using it in a public places.
It is within your right to cancel an order from us within 7 working days of placing that order. To cancel an order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 7562 564 787 Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
You are also required by law to provide us with written notice of your cancellation within 7 working days.
We accept payments by Wire Transfer or by PayPal. We accept direct credit card payments processed by PayPal payment processor. Unless by prior arrangement we ask that, all invoices are settled by return. Until payment remains not clear, we will not proceed with agreed project. All deposits paid towards new project and requested to be paid back will be paid back less reasonable deduction of administration charge which we will withheld towards covering cost involved with work already started.
155 Greenham Road
Tel: +44 (0) 7562 564 787 (available Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm)