- What are cookies?
- What cookies are used on our network for?
In order to help you, cookies could be used to:
- Limit the frequency with which you will see particular advertisements or announcement from our or our partner’s websites
- Identify your defaults where you have customised your profile
- Keep track of your activities,
- Track where you have come from if you were referred to our websites
- Provide you with self-help information
- Make our offers more relevant to you by taking into account your response to previous, similar offers
- Remarket adverts to you as you browse the internet
- Help us to understand how our advertising impressions correlate with visits to webpages on our or our partner’s websites so we can improve our marketing approaches.
Double Click Cookie
Used to support Google Analytics to Display Advertising functionality and specifically to implement the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, you can do so by changing your preferences at “https://www.google.com/settings/ads” and using the Google Analytics opt-out tool following this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
The information gathered by Double Click Cookie will be used together with other cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) by our network and third party vendors, including Google:
- For the purpose of remarketing, to inform, optimise and serve ads online to you based on your previous visits
- For Google Display Network Impression Reporting and the Double Click Campaign Manager integration, to report how our ad impressions, other use of ad services and interactions with these impressions and services are related to your visit
- For Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, to use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data to tailor the types of ad you are viewing.
We could also use Flash Player for our video content; Adobe uses Flash Cookies (Local shared objects) to improve user experience.
If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security Settings . Please bear in mind though, that if you disable Flash cookies for dedicated for our and our partner’s network you will be unable to access certain types of content.
- How do I manage cookies?
You can accept or decline cookies. Most PCs automatically accept them but you can modify your browser settings to decline them if you wish. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your browser (or your mobile phone’s manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences. You can also decline the use of certain third party advertising by visiting “http://optout.networkadvertising.org” please be aware, we are not responsible for content contained on this site.
If you decline cookies, some features on or and our partners network may not work on your PC/mobile phone and you may not be able to access information you are looking for. For the reason we recommend that, you accept cookies.
Finally, please note that advertisers and other third parties (such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter) may use their own cookies when you click on their advertisement or link to their site, on or from our website. These third parties are responsible for setting their own cookie and privacy policies.
If you would like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org.