World Is Going Mobile – Here’s Why You Should Go Mobile Too:
As more and more consumers, rely on their mobile devices for personal and business use, the need for a mobile app is rapidly growing.
The Future Is Mobile!!!
Why Mobile Development Is More Accessible Now
The evolution of mobile is almost identical to the changes we’ve witnessed in web development through its infancy and beyond. In the early stages of the Internet, having a website became an undisputed necessity for businesses, but development was costly – NOT ANY MORE.
The Future of Small Businesses and Mobile Development
With a mobile app becoming a much more reasonable investment for a small business to swallow, the future looks very positive. Recent data reports that roughly a quarter of small businesses already have a mobile app and another 27% of them have plans to enter the mobile world in the next year or so.
What Mobile Apps Can Be Used For:
Accessibility & Visibility
As mobile search volume continues to grow, adopting a mobile platform is more and more important for accessibility and visibility. If consumers can’t find you or interact with your brand in the mobile environment, they may defect to a mobile competitor. Alternatively, attracting new customers without a mobile app could become harder and harder; your business is less discoverable and you lack a key tool to keep you up-to-date and competitive in your industry.
Internal Processes & Productivity
While we often think of apps as a new platform for our customers to engage with, mobile development also improves internal processes and productivity. Many companies utilize desktop software to facilitate certain day-to-day business processes. A mobile-centric version of this software could further enhance these processes. After all, mobile is, well, mobile, which means you can perform these processes on the go instead of sitting down to fire up your desktop.
Without mobile, a customer’s relationship with your brand or company is interrupted the moment they walk out the door. By providing a mobile app experience, that relationship does not have to end. Your brand is more accessible, appears more personable, and can stimulate more communication. Improving the customer experience ultimately increases brand loyalty and reduces churn.
Mobile App – Direct Benefits
- Driving Repeat Business:
Customer loyalty systems that reward customers for their patronage such a QR coupons, digital stamp cards, and loyalty reward programs.
- Generating Revenue:
Features such as mobile ordering or mobile shopping carts allow your business to increase ancillary revenue.
- Increased Customer Engagement:
Push notifications enable you to engage customers when they are near your business.
- Reaching Your Customer Where They Are:
Your customers live on their mobile phones – put your business in their pocket.
- Making Mobile App Development Affordable:
Traditional mobile app development costs an arm and a leg. Local businesses formerly could never purchase an app. Thanks to our app building framework we’re able to democratize app development and make it available for any business no matter how big or small.
All of these factors and others have direct relationship to profits.
The more visible you are, the more discoverable you are to new and existing customers.
- Internal mobile apps boost productivity and, perhaps more than ever, time is money.
- Lastly, a mobile app is key to enhancing the customer experience, which is becoming more and more important to audiences.
- It is no longer about offering the best product and quality, experience and mobile is one of the most important facets of that.
The mobile world took off like a rocket.
In a few short years, it moved from a trend and a business luxury to an accessible and vital dimension of the modern business. In the past, small businesses couldn’t afford to invest in this rapidly growing, mobile world. But as mobile has grown, so has the number of app developers and services available, reducing the costs of mobile adoption.
Even though only about a quarter of small businesses have entered the mobile app world, more expect to join soon.
Getting your business’ own Mobile App doesn’t have
to break the bank.
We’re happy to design and get ready an app for you within few weeks for an affordable price.
We are not restricted to just one subject but we have the capacity to cover your entire enterprise and pack it all in to one beautifully designed Mobile App.
Unlike other developers we provide tailored service dedicated to your business profile only and there are no third party adverts included unless requested by you.
Getting in front of you loyal clients can easily be done using Mobile Apps Push Notifications, and you can recruit new clients right from the App, based on their needs in regards to interest and location.
You clients can apply for news and updates via the app, submit their phone numbers, request appointments, book venues, purchase straight from the app your services or merchandise.
Having a mobile app is no longer an option as more users are searching through their mobile devices and mobile enabled website is not always the answer
Don’t sit on your data – adapt and evolve according to the trends you uncover.
Do you know why Richard Branson, the billionaire owner of Virgin Atlantic Inc., lost to the venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley when he tried to go head-to-head with Uber? One simple reason: Uber was backed by an algorithm, by data. Analytics turned Google from good to great and Uber from an audacious venture to the peer-driven giant in transportation. The companies introduced their service, gathered the data, then used it to refine based on customers’ needs.
Ordering meal or a table is easier than ever with a mobile app.
Online ordering is UP AND CONSTANTLY RISING comparing to previous years and furthermore is increasing daily.
Here are the facts:
Your existing customers are 14 times more likely to buy from you than a new customer.
Attracting new customers costs nearly seven times the amount it does to retain an existing one.
So how do you get and keep more customers at lower costs?
The trick is to focus less on advertising and more on customer retention, leveraging your existing customers to bring in new ones.
Surveys show that 73% of satisfied customers will recommend your service to others, and positive testimonials from existing customers are far more likely to influence people than a brand’s own marketing messaging. In other words, your existing customers are a goldmine. They require less investment, they buy more, and they bring new customers with them – and our “Business Mobile Apps” are designed to make it easy for them.
Your company’s own mobile app allows you to connect with your client base on an entirely new level.
Send push notifications with the latest news or reminders. Offer loyalty programs for returning customers and special in app coupons for new members as well!
Our apps (services) are fully customized to our clients ( your clients) requirements as well as market demands based on latest available technology:
- GPS Directions that give your customers turn-by-turn GPS directions to your business from anywhere in the world
- Car Finder Tab – The Car Finder tab allows users to drop pins when they park so they never lose track again. They can also set timers, reminding themselves when the meter’s running out, or share the location via email or text. Though the tab’s name indicates its main purpose, we can get creative and utilize its full potential. For instance, customers can email their location to your business by dropping a pin – very useful feature for recovery, emergency services or pickup location.
- GPS Coupon feature creates mobile coupons for customers to unlock by “checking in” at your business
- One Touch Calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember
- Tell-A-Friend feature lets your customers take your business viral with built in sharing capabilities over Email, SMS, FaceBook and Twitter
- Menu Conversion feature allows for easy to navigate optimized mobile menu(s). Integrate any information you would like to about your business
- A Point of Interest displays any points of interest on a map
- Event Listings feature allows you to include all of your businesses events on the go
- Contact Information allows you to give customers multiple ways to contact your business
- Email Photo feature allows customers to take or send a photo and email it directly to your business
- Native Image Gallery allows you to display images of your business in a beautiful image gallery optimized for iPhone and Android
- Set up a fan wall for your customers to leave feedback on your business. Manage the comments online
- Push notifications – send messages to your customers whenever you’d like using our easy to use CMS
- Flexible Counter allows for your customers to count items related to your business and have them email the results to you
- Mailing List feature allows you to stay in contact with your customers by gathering names and e-mail directly inside your app
- Tip Calculator feature to help customers quickly calculate a tip
- QR Coupons feature allows customers to redeem coupons at your business by scanning a specified QR code
- Blog integration integrates your RSS feed to allow your users to quickly and easily read your blog posts
- FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or MySpace integration to connect with your customers through their favorite social media sites
- MyEmma, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Get Response, iContact, or MailChimp integration all easily allows you to import contacts gathered from your mobile app into your email marketing campaign service
- Shopping Cart feature allows you to add and sell items through your mobile
- Notepad feature allows users to record text notes and email them to anyone at anytime
- AdMob (Mobile Ads Feature) easily integrates ads into your app using the best mobile ad providers available
- Flickr or Picasa integration displays images of your business directly from your Flickr or Picasa photo account
- WuFoo integration allows you to easily create an appointment, order, feedback or contact form (alternative to our native module)
- YouTube integration allows you to display hundreds of videos from your YouTube channel
- We support multi-language apps (currently 20 most common languages supported by Apple and Android) which allow you to have one app in up to 5 different languages. This means we no longer have to create multiple apps to support multiple languages. You can choose up to five languages, enter your content into the CMS in those languages and voila! App users with their device set to one of those languages will see your content in that language.
- Reputation Management allows to send a direct push note to one particular user after a certain action has been taken asking them how their experience about products or services was. If they select “good” then it can ask them to share their experience on any review site that is crucial for the small business attracting new clients, like the “Tripadvisor” – and all this is done from within the App.
Reputation Manager not only boosts business performance and credibility but also improves business ranking on SERP. Just imagine how much Supermarkets, Malls any business for that matter would benefit with such facilities at their disposal. This is a goldmine for collecting data to improve business performance.
And there are many more to choose from – Currently we offer approximately 50 features that will amaze your clients.
“Today, a good website just isn’t enough.
Mobile App shows the client your business is innovative and into technology.
And apps are the only way for existing clients to search for you services from a mobile device without seeing your competitors”
Mobile Apps Provide Business Owners With
ULTIMATE and UNLIMITED
We are here to help
You don’t have to struggle on your own, we can help you to Boost your Business with Business Mobile Application.
Future is Mobile